Munch Chunky Soundtrack...


So back when I was trying to do Munch Chunky as an animated series, all by myself. 
(a foolish endeavor if ever there was one)
I had created an actual musical score to run in the background of the episodes.
Most of them were each of the main characters themes Bojo's theme, Turtles theme, & Diddles theme, or remixed variations of those.

but then I realised i couldn't do the animated series the way I wanted in the time allotted to me.
but I still had the soundtrack, and the need to express Munch Chunky in music.
when I see this art I hear songs, and I've been building a little library of those songs for a few years now.
I'm not proud of them all, but most make me very happy, because they capture the spirit of Munch Chunky 100%

from Munch Chunky issue 2b on, with each new half issue ex. 2b, 3b, 4b, 5b, and so on... I will add a new track from the Munch Chunky OST collection on my Mobal Sute Bandcamp page. 
you can listen to them and if you like them, download and collect them.


I've added an original sound track section here to listen to the OST tracks that are being uploaded to Bandcamp.

I just thought it would be fun to share a bit of the music I hear when I work on Munch Chunky.



live, love, & eat fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment