Munch Chunky Issue 2a?



Munch Chunky Issue 2a isn't going to come out this week.
it will come back on April 8th.

the reason isn't that I'm going on a hiatus, 
but because I'm working on a Kickstarter campaign for the other series I work on Goblyn.

If I thought I could do both I would. but making comics is a full time job.
and like all full time jobs it doesn't really allow for much else to get done while you're doing it.

I've been trying to get everything in order to get the Goblyn KS campaign up and running, 
for a few months now. 
(it's a long and boring story) 
But now I finally have all my ducks in a row, so I have to push away from the table this week so I can actually get this thing finished and out the door. 

I'll keep updating the news blog, and posting Munch Chunky related artwork. 
I've finally started working on the development blog and about sections of this place. 
look forward to that.  it'll be fun.
C:

No comments:

Post a Comment