Munch Chunky Issue 8b


PREVIOUS ~ NEXT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this issue makes me feel a lot better about going back a few issues and starting over. 
the size of the cast at this point ( 9 teams ) and their interactions really allow me to 
make the world of Munch Chunky seem full of life. and that's the kind of story telling I like.
C:
all of the characters have motivations that will be revealed and rivalries that will bubble over
as the game gets more intense.
this is the first round. technically the elimination round.
it's built so that the most teams get eliminated at this point, than at any other point in the match.

what am I doing... 
I'll let the characters in the actual story explain it to you as the series goes on more.
Diddle is filled with this info. ha ha.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment