Animal Encyclopedia


THE BEST BOOK EVER!
While I was finishing colouring pages of Munch Chunky in between colouring pages of Goblyn, I was digging through my old boxes, and rediscovered my old Illustrated Animal Encyclopedia.
it was a very awesome book that my mom got me and my sister when we were little kids.
some how I still have it after all these years.

it's great! 
it's over 600 pages and has really good illustrations of all the animals, and their family groups, geographical locations, distinguishing traits... all sorts of stuff. it's built like a wiki, which makes sense, considering it's an encyclopedia. haha
seriously tho... I've been going through it page by page every night before i go to sleep, reading about a new set of animals, and finding some of the most amazing and weirdest looking creatures.

it has inspired me to just pic random animals from it, and from reader suggestions that I'm going to draw, in the style of a citizen of the world of Munch Chunky.
just thought it would be fun.
some of these animals are really going to let me stretch my creative muscles.
C:

first one... a shrew


I seriously suggest yo grab a copy if you're into drawing animals, or just like them and want to know some cool facts about them. since this book is now out of print, copies can be grabbed at amazon.
used copies are SUPER cheap...
and i think it's worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment